If you missed previous Future of Media events and would like to watch them online, please check out the following past events below.
Future of Media 2011
Topic: Start-ups, paywalls, gamification & more
- Jamie Angus, Acting Head of News at BBC World News.
- Jon Taylor is Senior Director of Content for CTV Digital Media.
- Mathew Ingram, a senior writer with the technology blog network GigaOM.
- Chris Boutet is the senior producer for digital media at the National Post.
- Kathy Vey is Editor-in-Chief of OpenFile
Future of Media 2010
Topic: Social media and mobile
- Kunal Gupta, CEO, Polar Mobile
- Anjali Kapoor, Managing Editor, Globe and Mail, Digital
- David Skok, Senior Producer of Online Content for Global News
- Elmer Sotto, head of growth for Facebook Canada
- Mark Evans, a social media expert and strategist
Future of Media 2009
Topic: Citizen journalism and user-generated content
- Rachel Nixon, director of digital media at CBC News and former editor at NowPublic
- Richard Mcilveen, producer of the local late-night CTV News and the tech trends segment Webmania
- Keith McArthur, senior director of social media and digital communications for Rogers Communications
- Tim Shore, founder of Toronto news site blogTO
- Chris Hogg, CEO of Digital Journal