Future of Media events see a lot of interest because the panels are made up of industry leaders, executives at both large and growing companies. They are the people who are leading the world of media into the future.
If you would like to speak at a Future of Media event, or recommend someone, please contact us. You can recommend a company or individual you think stands out, and if the company is your own please tell us why you should be part of the panel.
Past Future of Media speakers:
- Chris Boutet, senior producer for digital media at the National Post.
- Jamie Angus is Acting Head of News at BBC World News
- Jon Taylor is Senior Director of Content for CTV Digital Media
- Mathew Ingram, senior writer with GigaOM
- Kathy Vey, Editor-in-Chief of OpenFile
- Kunal Gupta, CEO, Polar Mobile
- Anjali Kapoor, Managing Editor, Globe and Mail, Digital
- David Skok, Senior Producer of Online Content for Global News
- Elmer Sotto, head of growth for Facebook Canada
- Mark Evans, a social media expert and strategist, and founder of ME Consulting
- Rachel Nixon, director of digital media at CBC News and former editor at NowPublic
- Richard Mcilveen, producer of the local late-night CTV News and the tech trends segment Webmania
- Keith McArthur, senior director of social media and digital communications for Rogers Communications
- Tim Shore, founder of Toronto news site blogTO
- Chris Hogg, CEO of Digital Journal